Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Well look at this shit here

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MOUNTAIN DEW? DO WE SERVE MOUNTAIN DEW IN THIS BAR?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, you serve Pepsi, so why not Mountain Dew?

    Unless yer aiming for a "Coyote Ugly" moment, and decide to drench him in Yellow 5 liquid goodness. If that's the case, then no, we don't serve Mountain Dew.

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

  3. #13
    Inactive Member The Power Puff Girls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HELL NO H2O!!!!
    wait, wrong drink...
    HELL NO MOUNTAIN DEW!!! *chants several times*
    *grabs several mountain dews, shakes them and sprays them all over Hanny*

    ------------------
    tyle and La Luna to the rescue!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "THOU SHALT NOT SERVE PUSSY DRINKS".. IN THY
    HUSBAND'S BAR..

    ** GRIN **

    ------------------
    I'm not short. I'm undertall.

  5. #15
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then what am i supposed to drink?? *getting sticky from the dew*
    I guess i'll settle for a pepsi..hehe

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    HEY !!!! DO WE SERVE PEPSI IN THIS BAR!?!?!?!

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you should sit down and shit the fuck up!!! My bar, my rules, my business. You owe me 7 dollars for that drink.

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    This goes out to all SDMF in the world
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    7 bucks!?!?! I could get blown for 7 bucks!!!
    not that I would....I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin' ya know.

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Black Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meow

    ------------------

  10. #20
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, Ski, at last count, three people were drinking it, so technically the answer is yes. I'm all for letting them continue -- Coyote Ugly wasn't THAT great a movie.

    ------------------
    "Shall I then weep? I cannot; I have no tears left within me.
    I can only throw my body upon the indifferent ground
    And let it mourn noiselessly." - Hecuba, from Euripides' Trojan Women

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •